Long time no see!!
That’s so getting usual for me. I keep on deciding to be very regular with my blogging, but my little man is ruling my life. And this mommy time is getting real roller coaster with a growing toddler. My entire day flies away with him. We are getting quite interesting mom-son duo. We literally ROFL together, we sneak peak new words and sometimes devise our own language. But with all this I get is little of “ME” time.
I sing more of his rhymes than any songs. It’s his toys which are more in my mind than my phone. And our dinning table gets more of his style food than ours. The taste and nutrition go hand in hand for the baby and family. It’s more fun to cook for your kids. And as every mother I too feel the same about this. While the entire day is packed up with so many routines and stuff, but dining time is getting funnier, playful and messier after the little one joined the deck. Sometimes it’s annoying, especially when he gets picky. However, this Omelette Muffin loaded with veggies comes to my rescue.
Here, I officially start my toddler section with much love and passion, which basically will have the recipes I cook for him. And I assume this food journey is making me connect generations of the past to the ongoing present in the budding future.
The super easy savory Egg and Veggie Omelette Muffins Recipe:
- Table carrots – 1 cup, grated
- Red Bell Pepper – 1/4 cup, finely chopped
- Green Bell Pepper – 1/4 cup, finely chopped
- Onions – 1/4 cup, finely chopped
- Green peas – a handful, I had the frozen ones
- Old fashioned Rolled Oats – 1/4 cups
- Eggs – 3 large
- Salt – according to the taste
- Black Pepper – 1 tsp
- Mozzarella Cheese – 1/4 cup, grated
Steps of Preparation:
- Before starting to chop the vegetables, preheat the oven to 350 F or 180 deg Celsius.
- Mix all the vegetables.
- Beat the eggs and oats together and season with salt and pepper.
- Grease the muffin pans, equally serve the veggies on the mold.
- Pour the beaten egg mixture and top with the grated cheese.
- Bake the omelette muffins for 25 mins.
Serve it hot or you can pack some for your kids lunch box.